Probabilmente l’onda migliore a nord di Male. Lo spot si trova opposto a Cokes e prende il nome dalla paradisiaca isola deserta di fronte dove in passato vi era un allevamento di polli.L’onda è una bellissima sinistra normalmente composta da due sezioni. Sicuramente per surfers di livello medio/buono che vogliono vivere l’emozione di un bella partenza e di una lunghissima parete nella seconda parte dell’onda. Lavora bene glassy o con venti che soffiano da nord-ovest e nord-est, in queste condizioni l’onda fa un unica sezione che la rende tra le onde più belle di tutto l’oceano indiano. Lo spot e’ proprio di fronte alla nostra casa, si raggiunge con il nostro barchino ad un costo di 10 dollari a persona.
E’ la destra che frange sulla nostra isola, Il suo nome deriva dalla fabbrica di Coca Cola che risiede sull’isola. Questo break con grosse swell rappresenta l’onda più consistente e di livello avanzato presente nell’atollo di Malè nord.Con swell piccole invece regala giornate indimenticabili grazie al take off ripido e tubante. Lavora bene con Swell da sud e vento da nord-est. Accesso diretto dall’isola di Thulusdhoo a costo zero. Anche quest’onda e’ possibile ammirarla comodamente dalla nostra casa.
PER TUTTE LE ALTRE INFO, COLLABORIAMO CON UNA SCUOLA DI SURF LOCALE.
Potete trovare qui tutte le informazioni:
VAKARU SURF SCHOOL
VAKARU SURF WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO SURF, SAFER, BETTER, FASTER, LESSONS ARE RUN DAILY FOR INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS ALL AGE ALL LEVEL
Our mission is not only to teach surfing as a sport, but as a personal fulfilment through the gratifying contact with the sea and the amazing sensation of sliding on the waves.
10 Reasons to choose VAKARU SURF:
1. International instructors who are professionally qualified and experienced
2. Best learning techniques for beginners, advanced and professional surfers
3. Best knowledge of Maldives surf spots so you have the most satisfying surfing experience
4. We have small classes, so you improve faster
5. We offer tailor- made classes and individual intensive coaching
6. Specific physical and mental programs are organized to improve student’s surfing approach: Surf training programs with professional trainer/Surf Instruction and video feedback courses.
7. Yoga classes with professional instructors: Hatha, Ashtanga VInyasa, Yin Yoga, FlyHighYoga and Yoga Nidra , meditation classes
8. Our surf photo video photographer and editor take the best surf photo and video memories of your surf trips (DVD surf movie available)
9. Thulusdhoo surf spots and beaches are among the most beautiful places of the Maldives. The waves around Thulusdhoo islands are very fun, consistent and world class quality
10. Our friendly team will welcome you in our convivial place combining a surf school, surf shop and café/coffee shop
VAKARU SURF SCHOOL
Vakaru surf school is a professional school in Thulusdhoo local island in Maldives. We offer surf lessons of high quality, personalised and individual classes, surf physical training, video feedback for all levels of surfers. We also organize yoga classes (Hatha, Ashtanga VInyasa, Yin Yoga, FlyHighYoga and Yoga Nidra, meditations classes.
The friendly team of Vakaru surf school is composed by professional and experienced surf instructors. They are from France, I Indonesia and Maldives. You can get your class in English, French, Spanish and even in Dhivehi (language in Maldives).
The international team is there to make you discover surfing or to help you to improve your surfing whatever your level in an amazing place.
Surf Coaching is a relatively new profession, with current International Vakaru Surf school instructors will take you to the best surf breaks of North Male according to your level, on the best tide and weather conditions so that you get the most from your lesson.
PHYSICAL TRAINING CLASSES
VAKARU SURF SCHOOL has a comprehensive selection of training exercises for all levels of surfers.
Surfing is both one of the most enjoyable and physically demanding sports in the world. It requires a wide range of physical qualities in order to paddle out, catch a wave, balance on a surfboard and lay some big hacking turns and aerial moves. Quality surf training will help you perform better in the water, catch more waves and enjoy a fun surf session. Surf fitness is going to help keep you injury-free, too.
Our exercise techniques and programs are surfing specific to enable you to develop the muscle groups necessary to improve and extend your capabilities paddling out to, duckdiving under, and surfing on waves.
Our coach will also use technique to increase agility and flexibility in all aspects of surfing. People who are not surfing are also invited to join the class.
Duration of the class: 1H- 1H30
SURF INSTRUCTIONS AND VIDEO FEEDBACKS CLASSES
Duration of the class: 1H-
During the surf classes a photo videographer come to take pictures and videos of the students. On the evening the participants assist to an instruction surf video feedback class where the instructor w analyse, comment the surf approaches of each students. He gives tips to improve their surfing technic.
Yoga classes for all levels: Collective and private classes. Experiment different types of classes: Hatha, Ashtanga VInyasa, Yin Yoga, FlyHighYoga and Yoga Nidra classes.
All group classes are 70 minutes, based on Hatha yoga, with fifteen minutes spent on pranayama (breathing exercises) and ten minutes meditation.